Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may submit the request letter for refund. Please see below for more information on refunds.
Non – Refundable
- Registration Fees (if any) is Non-Refundable under any circumstances.
- Short term courses/ crash courses/Test series/chapter/module courses are Non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Scholarship students cannot apply for refund.
- Subscriptions for Daily and Monthly Newsletters are non-refundable.
- Coaching fee refund will be issued in exceptional circumstances with appropriate deduction.
- Refund is allowed before class commencement or within 7 days of class commencement (Day-1 will be counted from date of first installment of payment by student or date of start of course, whichever is later).
- No refund will be allowed after 7 days of class/programme commencement.
Procedure to avail Refund
- The student must submit the request letter along with receipt in the admission office.
- Admission office has the right to consider or reject the request according to the policy guidelines.
- Material charges (if any) will be deducted if the refund is initiated before the class/programme commencement.
- 10% plus taxes of the total fee will be deducted as administrative charges if the refund is initiated.
- Once the refund request is approved the payment would be credited to the account within 25 – 30 working days.
Mode of Payment of Refund
All refunds shall be paid through Cheques or Online Transfer ONLY in the name and to the account of the student/parent/guardian within reasonable time from the date of receipt of an application for withdrawal of admission by the student.
NOTE: The Institute shall not be held responsible and/or accountable for crediting refund money to the wrong account due to incorrect details furnished by the student/parent/ guardian.