- It is compulsory to upload a recent passport size colour photograph in the registration form.
- The registration fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
- The student who is enrolled with Shri Rajivgandhi IAS Academy will have to work hard regularly. In case, if the faculties feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline, bullying students or faculties or staff at centre or using unfair means in the Institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, posting or spreading wrong & negative messages/communication over social media and/or messaging platforms, then he/she may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Centre Incharge in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- If any student absents himself/herself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not be allowed to attend / join the classes and will not be given any test paper(s), he/she may be deemed to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Managing Director/Director in this regard will be final and binding on the students & parents.
- After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the obtained from the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards the Registration fee, as detailed under the Refund Policy defined explicitly in the website. However, if a student applies for refund before the commencement of course / classes, only coaching fee or first installment of coaching fee will be refunded.
- A student who is late by 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
- If a student is absent or misses a test, he / she can collect his / her question paper from the office within 10 days from the date of the test, failing which the question paper will not be given to him/her.
- Shri Rajivgandhi IAS Academy reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs / venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Managing Director/Director will be final and binding on the students & parents.
Consent to the terms and conditions:
By consenting for admission and paying the fees, the parent and student agree that they have gone through the terms and conditions relating to admission to the institute and agree to abide by it and are bound by it. Any deficiency in the admission process will not be taken as an excuse for not abiding to the terms and conditions relating to admission / payment of fees / refund / usage of student name by the institute etc.