Shri Rajivgandhi IAS Academy is providing the exclusive coaching for TN Judicial service Exams for the post of Civil Judge and District Judge. The entire coaching will be around 2 - 3 months. The most relevant points and repeated topics from previous year question papers will be the coverage in this course. The Class notes will contains the important points of the following topics The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, The Indian Contract Act, 1872, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, The Constitution of India, The Tamil Nadu Buildings (Lease and Rent Control) Act, 1960, Tamil Nadu Regulation of Rights & Responsibilities of Landlords & Tenants Act, 2017 (Tamil Nadu Act 42 of 2017), The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, The Criminal Law (Amendment) Acts, The Criminal Minor Acts (Including Information Technology Act, 2000; The Protection of Children From Sexual Offences Act, 2012), General Knowledge, Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Class notes will be provided regularly.
- Personalized and dedicated support from Faculties.
- Mandatory test series and discussion of answers to assess your preparation level. The assessment helps the student to work on their specific weak areas.
- Flexible batch timings.
- Study hall and Library facilities.
- Good ambience for peaceful reading.