UPSC CSE Mains Optional Classes in Shri Rajivgandhi IAS Academy are designed in the manner that even a candidate without a prior background can also easily grasp the subject. Detailed-analytical study of the subject with respect to UPSC syllabus & previous years’ questions will be completed in a comprehensive and time bound manner. We are conducting the classes by highly qualified and experienced faculties in guiding the students to become an IAS officer.
The entire course duration will be approximately 3 - 5 months. Periodic assignments and tests will be given to check concept clarity and do revision of the topics covered. Updated and revised study material complement the notes provided by the faculty while delivering the lectures. Audio-visuals, PowerPoint presentations and other interactive modes of learning platforms are used to ensure students find learning interesting and engaging.
Our Offline and Online classes will be in the same quality of teaching. Live interaction with faculties and accessibility of recorded sessions will make you feel like you are inside the classroom of Shri Rajiv gandhi IAS Academy.
List of Optional classes we are offering
- Public Administration
- Tamil Literature
- Class notes will be provided regularly.
- Personalized and dedicated support from Faculties.
- Mandatory weekly tests and discussions to assess your preparation level. The assessment helps the student to work on their specific weak areas.
- Study hall and Library facilities.
- Good ambience for peaceful reading.