1. Which Articles in the Constitution give provisions for the electoral system in our country?
A) Articles 320-325
B) Articles 324-329
C) Articles 356-361
D) Articles 304-309
2. Which among the following statements is/are false?
1. For qualifying to the Lok Sabha, a person must be at least 25 years of age
2. A person can be a member of both Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha at the same time
3. A person belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe can contest elections from a general seal also, and not just with the reserved seat
4. If a member of either of the Houses votes against the directions given by his party, he can be deemed to be disqualified
A) Only 1 and 4
B) Only 2 and 4
C) Only 3
D) Only 2
3. Consider following statements with respect to Repealed of J&K Roshni Act
1. Jammu and Kashmir State Lands (Vesting of Ownership to the Occupants) Act, 2001, popularly known as the Roshni Act.
2. Roshni Act to confer ownership rights on occupants of State land to raise ₹25,000 crore for hydel projects, but only ₹76 crore was collected.
Select the correct code.
A) 1 only
B) 2 only
4. To ensure impartiality, the retired Chief Justice and other Judges of the Supreme Court are debarred from practising law
A) Any court other than High Court
B) Any District Criminal Court
C) Any court of India
D) Any court other than the Supreme Court
5. Consider the following statement with reference to Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP):
1. RCEP is viewed as an alternative to the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
2. Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) is a proposed free trade agreement (FTA) between the ten member states of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the six states with which ASEAN has existing free trade agreements.
Choose the correct statements from the options given below
A) 1 only
B) 2 only
C) Both 1 and 2
D) Neither 1 nor 2