1. Which of the following is the main objective behind the establishment of OIC?
a) To promote Islamic solidarity safeguard holy places
b) To use Oil against the USA
c) To force Israel to vacate occupied areas
d) All of the them
2. The Ganga and the Brahmaputra rivers join together and forms the ………………… before submerging into the Bay of Bengal.
a) Sunderban Delta
c) Water Divide
3. The Brahmaputra, Irrawady and Mekong rivers originate in Tibet and flow through narrow and parallel mountain ranges in their upper reaches: Of these rivers, Brahmaputra makes a “U” turn in its course to flow into India. This “U” turn is due to
a) Uplift of folded Himalayan series
b) Syntaxial bending of geologically young Himalayas
c) Geo-tectonic disturbance in the tertiary folded mountain chains
d) Both (a) and (b)
Consider the following statements about National Investigation Agency (NIA):
- National Investigation Agency (NIA), which is governed by its own NIA Act and has jurisdiction across the country.
- The CBI is governed by the Delhi Special Police Establishment Act that makes consent of a state government mandatory for conducting investigation in that state.
a) 1 only
b) 2 only
c) Both 1 and 2
d) Neither 1 nor 2
Which of the following prices is/are fixed by the central government for Agricultural products?
1. Minimum Retail Price (MRP)
2. Minimum Support Price (MSP)
3. Fair and Remunerative Price (FRP)
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.
a) 1 and 2 only
b) 1 and 3 only
c) 2 only
d) 2 and 3 only