NABARD Development Assistant
Are you dreaming of a career in the banking sector, particularly in rural and agricultural development? Look no further! Shri Rajiv Gandhi Banking Academy is thrilled to announce our NABARD Development Assistant Program – your gateway to a rewarding career in rural banking and development.
NABARD Development Assistant Syllabus :
The NABARD Development Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern are released with the official notification. The NABARD Development Assistant recruitment will be out any time soon. As per the information that we have selection process for this exam has two stages: Prelims and Mains
The candidates who are aspiring for this post must have some idea of the syllabus and exam pattern. The candidates do well with planning and time management if they are well aware.
NABARD Development Assistant Exam Pattern 2023 For Prelims:
The main highlights of the NABARD Development Assistant Preliminary Examination 2023 are as follows:
- Each individual question holds a weightage of one mark.
- The question paper will be provided in both Hindi and English languages.
- Deduction of 0.25 marks will occur for each incorrect answer.
- The time limit for preliminary examination is 60 minutes.
NABARD Development Assistant Exam Pattern 2023 For Mains
- The main points that an aspirant has to keep in mind for the NABARD Development Assistant Mains Exam 2023 are listed below.
- The objective test has a time duration of 90 minutes.
- Additionally, there is a Descriptive Test for the English Language, which carries 50 marks and to solve them 30 minutes will be allotted.
- Notably, a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be applied in the main examination.