Join Shri Rajiv Gandhi Banking Academy for SBI Apprentice Program
Are you aspiring to kickstart a rewarding career in banking? Look no further! Shri Rajiv Gandhi Banking Academy is thrilled to announce its comprehensive SBI Apprentice Program, designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the banking industry.
- Candidates must check the exam pattern of SBI Apprentice . This exam consists of 100 questions of 100 marks for which the candidates will be given 1 hour of duration.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General English
- General / Financial Awareness
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- There will be negative marking, for every incorrect answer 1/4th of marks assigned to the question will be deducted. No Penalty for unanswered questions.
- The Questions will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
- Candidates who will qualify for the online examination will be appearing for the Local Language Test. Candidates who have studied the local language up to class 12th will be exempted from the Local Language Test.
Aspirants who qualify for the online exam will have to clear the test of local language for the final selection as Apprentice. Candidates applying for a particular state should be efficient in the local language of that specified state (all in terms of reading, writing, speaking, and understanding). Those aspirants who have studied the local language in 10th or 12th and it is mentioned in their certificate/marksheet will not have to undergo the language proficiency test.
Features of SRG :
- Expert Faculty
- Current Affairs Updates
- In-depth coverage of all SBI Apprentice exam subjects.
- Weekly doubt-clearing sessions.
- Comprehensive study plan.
- Regular practice quizzes and assignments.
- Personalized mentorship