The UPSC Prelims test conducted at Shri Rajiv Gandhi IAS Academy is an essential step in the Civil Services examination process in India. The academy is known for its dedicated and comprehensive preparation program, aiming to equip aspiring civil servants with the necessary knowledge and skills to clear the prestigious UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Civil Services Preliminary Examination.
The UPSC Prelims test at Shri Rajiv Gandhi IAS Academy is designed to assess candidates’ general awareness, aptitude, and analytical abilities. The test is divided into two papers, Paper I and Paper II, both of which are conducted on the same day. Here’s a brief description of each paper:
1. Paper I (General Studies):
– This paper is objective in nature, consisting of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
– It covers various subjects, including history, geography, polity, economics, science and technology, environment, and current affairs.
– The questions are designed to test candidates’ knowledge of both the static and dynamic aspects of the topics.
– Scoring well in Paper I is crucial, as it serves as a qualifying paper to appear in the Mains examination.
2. Paper II (Civil Services Aptitude Test – CSAT):
– This paper is also objective with MCQs and assesses candidates’ comprehension, logical reasoning, analytical ability, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
– Questions related to English language comprehension and basic numeracy are also included.
– Candidates must obtain at least 33% marks in Paper II to qualify for the evaluation of Paper I.
Shri Rajiv Gandhi IAS Academy prepares its students thoroughly for both papers by providing comprehensive study material, regular mock tests, and personalized guidance from experienced faculty. The academy’s aim is to empower candidates to face the challenging UPSC Prelims examination with confidence and achieve success in their pursuit of a career in the civil services.
Please note that as an AI language model, I do not have real-time data, so I cannot guarantee the accuracy of information beyond my last update in September 2021. Therefore, it is advised to verify the details about Shri Rajiv Gandhi IAS Academy and the UPSC Prelims test for any recent changes or updates.